Sunday, October 17, 2010

Man I wish I was better at this blog! Every now and then I feel haunted by the fact that I'm not keeping up on my journaling by blogging. Things have been crazy lately. I teach 4 to 5 classes of zumba a week. I have 3 callings. Kids need my time doing homework, going to dance, playing, or lots of other things. The house constantly needs my attention if I don't want to get super behind and live in a pig stye. Let's face it. The reality is we live in this house and messes are being made regularly. I know there more things keeping me busy that I can't think of, but through all these days of busy life I worry that I'm not taking time for the important things. Things like building loving relationships with my children. Teaching them all that Heavenly Father wants and needs them to know about him and his son Jesus Christ. Am I worrying too much about who's fighting, what mess I can clean up, what laundry I need to fold, what I'm going to make for dinner, what time are the kids actually getting in bed? I feel like I need to enjoy my kids more and do more for them to show them how much I really do love them! I love the chance to re-evaluate life and make changes where they are needed!

2 comments:

McNary's Blog-log said...

i love simplicity....it just never seems to happen around here either. what great thought!

Blissful & Domestic said...

I think keeping it simple is the best with our families. It is in those simple moments we enjoy with them, that true memories are able to be made :>