Tuesday, September 20, 2011

11 Year Anniversary

 Kelly and I went to Hawaii last January for our 11 year anniversary. It was so fun to be away for a whole 7 days. We missed our kids, but had so much fun together. We went to Pearl Harbor, and I felt like I wanted to cry the whole time. I just can't imagine being apart of something like that. I loved learning about it!
 My hot husband trying to start a fire. It was pretty trickey!
 On the beach at the resort we stayed at. So nice!!!
 One day we did a hike up to a beautiful waterfall.
We went to the Honolulu temple. We were going to do a session there, but missed it by about 1/2 hour and they had no more sessions for the day. They did however let us do some sealings, and that was pretty awesome. It is so beautiful on those temple grounds. We LOVE Hawaii. We had a great time. AND I'm sure we'll go some more!!!!

1 comment:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

It looks like an awesome anniversary trip! You two are so cute together. Kara you are looking mighty buff girl!!! What a hot mama!!!