Wednesday, November 30, 2011

T-Givin' and the Turkey Trott!

Thanksgiving (or t-givin as we liked to call it) was great we had Crama (grandma) Bonnie, Aunt Rissie, the Matt and Michele Brinkerhoff's, the Saari family, the Floyd's, and of course my mom and dad. Lots of yummy food, and great company! Kelly makes an AMAZING brown bag turkey!! Here he is getting it out and ready! I don't have a lot of great pic from thanksgiving this year but heres what I got!
Ladies hards at work!
The kids played in the yard across the street for a while!
At one point Aunt Rissie took Kaylee to get all the kids slurpees! Haha AND my friend Cami's little girl hung out in her swim suit for most of the day! Nice weather huh?
Jenna's 3rd annual Turkey Trott was a success! We had about 30 people run the half which was doubled from last year. It was so much fun! I love my sissys so much, and I so enjoy our time running in the mornings. Even if it is at 5!
Here is our red short group! I LOVE all these girls we run with. Cami (on the left) is one of my best friends from Utah who came down for thanksgiving. I got her red shorts to fit in but she decided she would never wear them again so we'll take them back. Oh well we still love you Cami!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Yeah. I do look like the odd man out with the shorts from last year. We had sooooo much fun. Thank you so much for having us, and the girls just wished that it was summer weather so they could swim. I love that Kendall thinks she is in a pageant and is strutting around in a swimsuit AND her heels.
We miss you guys!