Monday, May 10, 2010

More Hawaii




We had lots of fun in Hawaii. The only problem was that we were somewhat sick:( I started with a bad stomach Thursday before we left, and it lasted until Wednesday. Kelly started majorly throwing up Sunday and never felt better until we came home on Saturday. Even tho we were sick we still had a great time relaxing at the pool. The first day we went to the beach, and the kids hated playing in the sand so I think we went back only one other time. Not the typical Hawaii trip, but still fun. All in all Kelly lost 7 lbs, we saved money on meals for him, I got a little tanner, and the kids had a great time swimming!!! I think Kelly and I need our own trip now!

4 comments:

Melody said...

sucky youall got sick.. but happy you saved money!! Looks like the kids had a blast, wonderful pictures!

. said...

Total bummer but glad you kept a positive attitude about it all. :) The pictures look so inviting!!!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE your picture on your header! You have such a beautiful family. Looks like a fun trip... but its always tiring to travel with little ones, especially when you all get sick. yuck! glad you are all home safe and feeling better!

Steph said...

Hey Kara, love the picures of Hawaii. Lucky, still want to go sometime when i can still see and walk. haha. Maybe next year. who knows. you are so gorgeous and i just wanted to thank you for doing your Zumba class. I know it takes alot of time away from home but I am so blessed and I so need it. thanks again .love ya