Friday, July 9, 2010

ZUMBA!!!

Well I REALLY need to get back to this blogging thing! I will soon, but first I want to invite anyone and everyone to come zumba with me. Zumba is latin dance fitness, and it is so fun and such a great workout! The songs are choreographed and easy to follow. You don't have to feel silly at all or be super coordinated. No one will laugh at you because everyone is focused on following along. I am doing free classes on Tuesdays and Saturdays at the LDS church on treeline. It's across from LVHS. The class goes from 9am to 10am. We have babysitting on Tuesdays and it's only 3$ for 2 kids and if you have more than that throw in a couple extra. I mean it when i say anyone can come. Just because it's at the church does not mean you have to be mormon to come! I hope to see you all there!!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

I'll be there :) I wish! I need a little Zumbifying in my life right now! This is a great idea. Before we moved to Highland, I did an aerobics class at a church and loved it. The girls loved to go hang out too.

i said...

The more I hear about this, the more I want to make the 25 minute drive. I LOVE Zumba! How wonderful of you to host it!!!

Melody said...

I totally want to come! It seems every tuesday I have had something come up! Tomorrow I have an interview at 10am, so I am going to try for the next week to make it!

Page said...

Thanks so much for doing these classes, I am having so much fun and really look forward to them every week!