Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kids say funny things!

The other day Ky and I were eating Life cereal.
Me: Isn't this delicious?
Ky: Yea what's it called?
Me: Life.
Ky: Oh like yo ho yo ho pirates "life" for me?
Me: Hahahahahaha

This is old but cute!!!
Ky: The light's not on in the play room.
Me: Turn it on.
Ky: No!
Me: Are you scared?
Ky: yea.
Me: Why?
Ky: I'm a scaredy cat:)

Kelly was tucking Ky in bed the other night and he was helping him with his prayers.
Kelly & Ky repeating: Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day.
Thank you for all my blessings. Thank you that I could be a good boy.
Kelly: Thank you for the Book of Mormon.
Ky: Thank you for the Book of Mormon..........(singing) that my teacher tells to me.

3 comments:

Cami said...

So cute! I am sure Kelly started laughing, or tried not to, during that prayer! I need to call you soon.

Lindsay said...

he's so cute! I've to add one:

the other day he was swimming to me in the pool. I started catching him and kissing all over his sweet cheeks. Then after all my smooches he says, "Hi, whats your name? My name is Ky."

Ashley said...

That kid is such a cutie! I love it!