Thursday, July 22, 2010

I feel like everything lately is about zumba, but Im having a great time with it. This is my good friend Erika. She has been my zumba instructor for over a year. We have come to be good friends and she has been so good to me as I am getting started with teaching. Monday night we had a zumba party. She had a dj there and we zumba'd for 1hr &1/2. She is an amazing teacher with so much energy!!! It might sound silly but I have noticed something about zumba. It really makes people happy. The whole thing about exercising making you happy is so true, but zumba takes it to a whole new level. I love to see when people come to my class, and start out nervous but end up loving it. It really is a great way to get in shape, feel good about yourself, and have lots of fun.




2 comments:

Melody said...

"exercise gives you endorphins, and endorphins make you happy and happy peope dont kill"legally blonde.... this is the main reason I like to exercise, I would like to not kill my family members... thank you

Ashley said...

OH WOW! You are one hot Momma! I totally want to come to your class when I'm in town! Miss you!