Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Karsyn!!!


Thursday was this little cutie's 2nd birthday! I can't even believe she is that old. I've been telling her she can't grow up and get bigger but she's not really listening. Oh man we love her so much! She is definately our fourth child as far as sticking up for herself to her brother and sisters. She does not mess around, and she can handle herself. It's actually pretty funny to watch!
Karsyn has this little tiny elmo that she loves to sleep with as of about 2 months ago. All my other kids have blankies that over the years we loose and they kinda become a real pain. I thought we were doing good for Karsyn to not have anything she's attatched to until her daddy bought her this elmo.
This little baby doll she got last night for her birthday giggles and wiggles her arms and Karsy got a pretty big kick outta her! I LOVE this picturer of her.
We had a small little family party for Karsyn with actually a funny little group. Most people were busy and that was ok! Aunt Tracy got her this birthday girl headband/ crown that she wore for about 2 seconds. Ok maybe 2 minutes!
Karsyn's cousins and siblings were so into her presents. Probably even more than her. Shoot she barely knew it was her birthday! Here's a list of things about Karsyn at the age of 2!
1. Karsyn sleeps by far the longest out of anyone in our house! (I like that)

2. She still has yummy breath that I personally love to sniff! I know I'm weird but i have ALWAYS loved baby's breath.

3. Karsy loves to say her prayers and says everything so cute! I hold her while I help her say them and she always snuggles right up on my shoulder.

4. Recently when I put her in bed after I put covers on Karsyn and Elmo I rub her tummy and say, "I love you!" To which she started responding in the cutest voice ever, "I love you!"

5. Sometimes when I try to lay Karsyn down for a nap she cries and reaches for Kaylee.

6. Kenzie has lots of funny names that she calls Karsyn. Nenol senol frenol, snorgans, nornan!

7. Mine are see see, be se, Karsy, se me boggie do, lady, sissy. I know I'm weird! Where do you think Kenzie gets it?

8. Karsy loves her daddy, and gets so excited when he comes home.

We love Karsyn so much, and we are so greatful to have her in our family!

2 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Happy Birthday Karsyn!! She is such a cutie!!!!

Cami said...

2 yrs old! CRAZY! I love love love the first picture of her! She is fun! Happy Birthday!!!