Tuesday, December 7, 2010

1/2 Marathon and Thanksgiving

This was really the only picture I got of thanksgiving at our house. We had around 50 friends and family over for thanksgiving dinner. There was LOTS of yummy food!
This year I was able to train and participate in Jenna's organized Turkey Trot! It was the first race I've ever been in, and I loved it. We ran 13 miles which I never thought I could do! I feel so blessed to be able to call each one of these girls my best friend
Me and my sissy Tracy after our run! I look up to Tra so much. She is my best friend and such a good example to me. She gives everything she has to her family, and then some!
The picture is a little dark, but I had to use it. This is one of my greatest friends Cami! She is a real funny gal, and I miss her because she lives in Utah. Something so funny about Cami is that she never even trained for this race. She just showed up and ran 13 miles! Like a champ!
Me n Kimmy! I love to have best friends when it just naturally happens! That is definately how it is with me and Kim. We don't have to work hard at being close, and she is a really great friend to me.
Let me just say my sissy Jenna is a BEAST! We were running together for a while and then she took off all fast and said, "Eat my dust!" Haha just kidding. She was really fast though! She is also my best friend, and such a great example to me. She trained us for this race, and I appreciate all of her helpful knowledge!
I have no pictures of Black Friday:( We had a lot of fun shopping, laughing, and eating! On Saturday my zumba class was so fun at the gym. I love it when all my girls come to my class! It's nice to feel their support!
One last picture of me and Cami. This class was Cami's first ever zumba class, and she did great! I love it when I get an occasional text from her saying she misses zumba. That means I did my job!

2 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

You are AMAZING! I can't believe that you ran a 1/2 marathon! You seriously look amazing!!!

Cami said...

How did I get so lucky to have so many shout outs? Um, now that I have actually seen that head band on me......my vote is that is it not very flattering. BUT, it sure was fun wearing it :) I do! I really really do. Love. Zumba! Towards the end of the race, I sure was eating YOUR dust my sweet friend! You rock!