Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday school with Kenzie

This cute girl makes me laugh!!! Yesterday while I was doing my last posts (wow 3 in 2 days) Kenzie was hanging out in the office with me. She was practicing her letters and playing. All of a sudden I realized she was talking A LOT! So I decided to listen closer. She must of been playing sunday school because these are the words I heard. Actually speaking mixed with singing.
Liberty in ostrich.You know who I am I know God's plan in liberty and saints we do all infrinity. In the latter day saints we color all the things we do. Posicle in fraged. The things you most like to do is never important. All along our way we get some directions.
Then she ended by singing parts of follow the prophet. She didn't get to finish it all before she noticed me listening and then we laughed together. Kenzie likes to test me, but the older she gets the more I am figuring out the best ways to deal with her. She is a good girl who wants to do what's right. I love her!

4 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

That is hilarious!!!! So cute!!! How are you cute guys!?

Marylin said...

Oh I love it! So cute! I love the things that little children say!!

. said...

These girls are so adorable. I love their innocence!

Mandi Roth said...

Cute picture!! She's silly. Love that you captured the moment...