Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catch-up!!!


I stinkin love this baby girl!
When you have a brother only 14 months older than you, you end up having to wear some of his old jammies and looking like a boy!
When you're a 2 yr old boy and you have older sisters you are sure to get dressed in their clothes sometime! Ky always wants to know if us girls are princesses when we wear dresses. Sometimes I catch him telling Karsyn to spin for him if she's wearing a dress. So cute!
This was just a little Sunday fun! Poor pup!
Me and Morgan at our 3rd of July party! Geeks!
Oh how I love all these girls!
Kaylee Sue swimmin her little heart out!
So in the summer time we swim almost every day, and we love it. Morgan is the best little teacher and has Ky and Karsyn swimming all over the place, comin down the slide, and jumping off the side.

This is cute little Erika or as we like to call her Erikita!!! She is one of the zumba instructors that I take from. She has been so good to me as I am just starting out as an instructor. She threw a zumba party and asked me to do about 5 songs, and in her regular class lets me do some songs to get my practice in. She kicks our booty's and I just love her!
Me and my best friend Kim! I just love her too!
In June we went to Draper, Utah for the blessing of our little nephew Ryan. He's such a sweet little baby boy! We had a great time with Kelly's side of the family, and of course our kids loooove to see their cousins.
Karsyn, Kenzie, Ryan, Ava, Kaylee, and Ky.
One picture from disneyland. Ky was sooooo fun there this time because he loved it and got so excited! I voted him funnest kid there! We have been so busy playing, swimming, partying, and zumbaing. Life is good! I love summer time!

No comments: