Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Pictures

Although we didn't have church on Easter Sunday, before I realized that I bought Easter Clothes. So I had them wear them the Sunday before. Here are a few cute Easter pictures I got. This is the best I got of all of them together. I was getting all mad because I couldn't get them all to look at me at once. Oh well.

Kaylee Sue: My sweet little red head. Seven years old, and just the greatest little helper.

Kenzie Lou: My spunky little blondie who is almost five. She is so silly and always makes us laugh!


Buddy boy/ Booger bum(haha): My tank of a toddler. Into everything but makes me smile every day. How could you not smile at that face?

Karsy/Lady Lou: My bossy little lady, but so so sweet!
I am so grateful for these wonderful children of mine. They make my world so happy, and I am soooo in love with each one of them.

2 comments:

Melody said...

OMG!! they are growing soo fast!!! Love the updated pics!

Mandi Roth said...

They are soo Cute! Your kids are getting so big.